Stanley - Multi-Code - Linear
Model 3089 One Button Visor Remote
Garage Door Opener And Gate Operator Controls
Multi-Code 3089-13 Features:
- One Button Remote Control Transmitter
- Molded design to comfortably fit the hand
- Easy access to battery and dip switch
- Operates with all Multi-Code-Stanley Electronics digital receivers and transmitters with 310MHz
- Power: long-life 9 V battery
- Frequency: 310 MHz, Codes: 1024 (set by dip switches)
- Visor clip included
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 3.75" H x 0.875" D
- Questions Email Us At: info@StanleyRemotesOnline.com
- Programing instructions included With Your Order
Multi-Code Remote Models 3089 13, 308913, 3089-13, MCS308913 For Garage Door Openers and Gate Operators...
This Remote Work With All Stanley, Multi-Code Receivers With 310MHz Frequency
Multi-Code 3089-13 By Linear 310MHZ
The Model 3089 13 one button remote is a visor style transmitter designed for automatic garage door and gate operators.
This transmitter is a single-channel device, pressing the pushbutton will send a signal to the receiver to activate the motor units next cycle.
The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 9-volt battery. A visor clip is included.
The Model 308913 is compatible with 310 MHz Stanley motor unit opener receivers and model 109950, 302850, and 309013 external receivers
Quick programing instructions for the Multi-Code 3089-13 remote control transmitter:
1. Open the old remote controls case, located the 10 two position switches, DO NOT CHANGE THE CODES POSITION.
2. Open the new remote controls case, locate the 10 two position switches.
3. Using a paper clip set the switches in the new remote to match the switch positions of the old remote.
4. Close the new remote control and press the button on the remote, it should operate the door or gate
5. Close the old remote and you should be all set.
The digital code can be matched to the companion built in receiver or external receiver by following the above procedure.
Use the motor unit receiver code settings for your new remote, instead of the old remote. TURN THE POWER OFF TO THE MOTOR UNIT 1ST.
Use the external receiver code setting inside the receiver to set the code. TURN THE POWER OFF TO THE MOTOR UNIT 1ST.
Turn the power back on when the codes are set.
Extra Multi-Code 3089-13 Visor Clip
Extra Multi-Code 3089-13 Battery
|Multi-Code® and Linear® are registered trademarks of the Linear Corporation. Stanley® is a registered trademark of the Stanley Corporation.
Copyrighted 2013 StanleyRemotesOnline.com | All Payments Are In US Dollars Only | All Rights Reserved
|Monday - Friday Orders
Ship In 24 Hours!