Stanley - Multi-Code - Linear
Model 3083 Two Button Mini Remote
Garage Door Opener And Gate Operator Controls
Stanley 3083-02 Features:
- Two Button Key Remote Control Transmitter
- Test/operate LED
- Operates one independent garage door
- Operates with all Multi-Code-Stanley Electronics receivers and transmitters with 310MHz
- Neutral case with fine grain finish
- Molded-in hole to accept keychain or keyring, Power: long-life 12 V battery
- Frequency: 310 MHz, Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x .625 inches
- Questions Email Us At: info@StanleyRemotesOnline.com
- Programing Instructions Included With Your Order
Stanley Remote Models 3083-02, MC308302, MCS308302, 308302 Door Opener and Gate Remotes...
These Remotes Work With All Stanley and Digi-Code Remotes With 310MHz Frequency
Stanley 3083 02 By Linear 310MHz
The Model 308302 two button key ring remote is a miniature style transmitter designed for automatic garage door and gate operators.
This transmitter is a two-channel device. Pressing the left button on the transmitter will activate one device.
Pressing the right button on the transmitter will activate the second device.
The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 12-volt battery.
A molded-in hole in the case is for attaching the transmitter to a key ring.
The transmitter is Stanley and Multi-Code format with two 10-position coding switches..
Independent coding supports activation of a common gate and a garage door opener door.
The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
The Model 308302 is compatible with 310 MHz Stanley motor unit opener receivers and model 109950, 302850, and 309013 external receivers
Quick programing instructions for the Stanley 3083 02 remote control transmitter:
1. Open the old remote controls case, located each of the 10 two position switches, DO NOT CHANGE THE CODES POSITION.
2. Open the new remote controls case, locate the each of the 10 two position switches.
3. Using a paper clip set the switches in the new remote to match each of the switch positions of the old remote.
4. Close the new remote control and press each of the buttons on the remote, it should operate the each door or gate.
5. Close the old remote and you should be all set.
The digital code can be matched to the companion built in receivers or external receivers by following the above procedure.
Use the motor unit receiver code settings for your new remote, instead of the old remote. TURN THE POWER OFF TO THE MOTOR UNIT 1ST.
Use the external receiver code setting inside the receiver to set the code. TURN THE POWER OFF TO THE MOTOR UNIT 1ST.
Turn the power back on when the codes are set.
Optional Key Ring 3083-02
Extra Multi-Code 3083-02 Battery
|Multi-Code® and Linear® are registered trademarks of the Linear Corporation. Stanley® is a registered trademark of the Stanley Corporation.
Copyrighted 2013 StanleyRemotesOnline.com | All Payments Are In US Dollars Only | All Rights Reserved
|Monday - Friday Orders
Ship In 24 Hours!