Stanley - Multi-Code - Linear
Model 1082 One Button Mini Remote
Garage Door Opener And Gate Operator Controls
Stanley 108210 Features:
- One Button Key Chain Remote Control Transmitter
- Test/operate LED
- Neutral case with fine grain finish
- Molded-in hole to accept keychain or keyring
- Operates one independent garage door
- Operates with all Multi-Code-Stanley Electronics receivers and transmitters with 310MHz
- Power: long-life 12 V battery
- Frequency: 310 MHz, Codes: 1,024 (set by sip switches)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x .625 inches
- Questions Email Us At: info@StanleyRemotesOnline.com
- Programing Instructions Include With Your order
Stanley Remote Models 1082-10, MC108210, 108210, MCS108210 Door Opener and Gate Remotes...
These Remotes Work With All Stanley and Digi-Code Remotes With 310MHz Frequency
Stanley 1082 10 By Linear 310MHz
The Model 108210 one button key ring remote is a miniature style transmitter designed for automatic garage door and gate operators.
This transmitter is a single-channel device, pressing the pushbutton will send a signal to the receiver to activate the motor units next cycle.
The transmitter has a red test/operate indicator and is powered by a 12-volt battery.
A molded-in hole in the case is for attaching the transmitter to a key ring.
The Model 108210 is compatible with 310 MHz Stanley motor unit opener receivers and model 109950, 302850, and 309013 external receivers
Quick programing instructions for the Stanley 1082 10 remote control transmitter:
1. Open the old remote controls case, located the 10 two position switches, DO NOT CHANGE THE CODES POSITION.
2. Open the new remote controls case, locate the 10 two position switches.
3. Using a paper clip set the switches in the new remote to match the switch positions of the old remote.
4. Close the new remote control and press the button on the remote, it should operate the door or gate.
5. Close the old remote and you should be all set.
Use the motor unit receiver code settings for your new remote, instead of the old remote. TURN THE POWER OFF TO THE MOTOR UNIT 1ST.
Use the external receiver code setting inside the receiver to set the code. TURN THE POWER OFF TO THE MOTOR UNIT 1ST.
Turn the power back on when the codes are set.
Optional Key Ring 1082-10
Extra Multi-Code 1082-10 Battery
|Multi-Code® and Linear® are registered trademarks of the Linear Corporation. Stanley® is a registered trademark of the Stanley Corporation.
Copyrighted 2013 StanleyRemotesOnline.com | All Payments Are In US Dollars Only | All Rights Reserved
|Monday - Friday Orders
Ship In 24 Hours!